Friday 26 June 2015

I am an unspeakable of the Oscar Wilde sort




Greetings loved ones
As of today, gay people across America can get married in any state they wish be it Maryland Massachusetts or Michigan and I have decided to celebrate by literally melting in front of the camera.  
I tried to be as colourful as possible (which is harder said than done when you have a wardrobe stuffed with school uniform and not much else) and am also proudly sporting a badge the size of my face- a close up of said badge can be seen down below:


oh Georgie- boy did we misunderestimate you <3

It kind of feels like I'm living in a dystopian fantasy right now, because this is something that I did not see happening anytime soon. I have never been so proud of America ever.

Harvey Milk is smiling with us


The title is a quote from Maurice by E.M Forster and I thought it was very in-keeping with today's theme- 10/10 recommend E.M Forster is a bae

I was listening to this song as I wrote this and I love the Smashing Pumpkins so give them a listen!!



Also Taylor Swift because I'm so happppppy and also it's never not time for some Fearless



Byeee

6 comments:

  1. so so so SO happy for america! such a good day for the lgbt community.
    I live in Australia and we're the last english speaking country to not have marriage equality...it's embarrassing!
    bella xx
    http://bodypositiveclub.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was watching a video where people were proposing on the spot to each other and it was so cute<33 Hopefully this will be the push Australia needs!! xx

      Delete
  2. Yayyyyy what a happy day! I went out with my cousin and his husband in West Hollywood last night and there was just so much joy everywhere! Such a proud day to be an American :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I can imagine!! That must have been so wonderful :) Hopefully it can start making big changes elsewhere as well!:) xx

      Delete
  3. I am so happy this happened and let's hope my country, Australia, follows suit. Such a proud day to be an American. You look absolutely fab and I'm so happy you have a Peace poster- absolutely love them. Actually saw them live in Sydney last month x

    spalsheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too omg- fingers crossed for Australia!! Aw thank you so much! Ahh I know- they came to play in this little cafe in my town a few months ago and we got to chat with them and take selfies (lol) and it was amaaazing!!! Oooh that's so nice, I hope they played all your faves:) xx

      Delete