Sunday 28 June 2015

Priez pour ma petite Stévenne


*As you can see, my photoshop skills are out of this world*

Helloo
Apologies for the lack of proper outfit posts, but I had the loveliest picnic today and was too busy eating cheese to think about what I was wearing. My friend and I walked up to the very last field and got ambushed by cows halfway through (said cows can be seen down below) which was nice. I've always been a bit suspicious of animals at picnics ever since a monkey stole my ice cream



Me looking at the cows



I make weird faces around food



My love for oreos is boundless


 
on the rampage

 <3 my hero<333

In other news, I've recently rediscovered The Pains of Being Pure at Heart and they are awesome!! Their songs are so dreamy and light and I luv it
A few songs to start you off:
1) heart in your heartbreak
2) young adult friction
3) kelly
4) my terrible friend

I've also rediscovered Veronica falls and I'll put Found Love in a Graveyard in this post mainly because it was the first song I listened to and has remained my favourite:))

Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment