Monday 10 August 2015

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: new blawg

Hi guys!!
I've been super lazy with this blog recently because I've been travelling non stop (aw I know poor me lol) but hopefully will return to this little corner of the internet with a decent post shortly !!!

In the meantime, I'm going to give my newly made blog a little shameless plug because hey why not

It's called The Trendship Test and I'm actually pretty frickin excited about it because I feel like I haven't been adventurous enough with this blog!

The Trendship Test is a play on the idea of a friendship test and it's basically going to be me trying loads of different trends and giving my thoughts and basically being weird af which is always heapsa fun #yay

But yes here is the URL: thetrendshiptest.blogspot.com  <<URL

^^ URL                    
                                    ^^URL
                                                                      ^^URL

Hopefully you'll have time to check it out and maybe get inspired to try some of the trends I try! (I for one find the idea of me falling about in hobble skirts and floating eyeliner an incredibly inspiring one)

Lots of love and here is Ty Segall with glitter





No comments:

Post a Comment