Wednesday 22 July 2015

Let's have a whole bunch of cute little winding roads and cute little houses painted white and pink and baby blue





GREETINGS FROM AMERICA!!
confession: the last picture is from a different occasion but I am an outfit recycling cretin so apologieees:(( 
BUTTT who really cares because I AM LOVING THIS. America is huge and crazy and completely fascinating, and it has also been so hot so MORE apologies for the very boring outfit BUT I'd like to say something about these shorts. You know when you're about to leave to go somewhere but your outfit isn;t working and you're ten seconds away from getting screamed at by your mum/sister/dad/other sister because you're makING EVERYONE LATE OH MY GOD HURRY UP
So you grab a random pair of shorts from a random cupboard and only when you're halfway down the stairs do you realise they are perfect and fit perfectly and are so comfy wow
Yes. I am talking about these shorts.

Moving on, here's an exciting list of exciting things I've seen in America so far:

1) this man's outfit

2) this yellow schoolbus
I hate to sound like a massive ignoramus but I thought they only existed in things like the Simpsons ((no h8 pls cuz before writing this post I confirmed with several other people that this is a fairly common misconception))
It even has SCHOOLBUS written on the front I am in love<3333


3) hanging traffic lights and many american looking houses in princeton

 <I mean like this (thanks google)


4) egg socks in Macy's

5) many big bridges


6) the statue of liberty in the view from our hotel window ahhh
(shitty pic)

7) this building (and all the others)


I LOVE THIS and byee until my next effusive post xxxxxx






4 comments:

  1. DUDE, JADE, I'M IN AMERICA TOO!! TWINNNNNS! *high five* It's sooooo big and crazy and hoooot right?! I SO FEEL YA ON THE WHOLE SCHOOL BUS THING! I die a little everytime I see one bc it reminds me of my fave childhood series 'The Magic School Bus'. Also can I add how unbelievably amazing your egg socks are!! I need. I'm supposed to be going to NY in a couple o' weeks and it would be so surreal if I saw you! Anyways, I hope your having a blast! x

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VICTORY I LOVE YOU and it would have been SO COOL to have seen you in America omg. I have been extremely cliché and have fallen in love with New York- it is incredible!! Ahaha I used to watch that show too!! They also remind me of Junie B JOnes, not sure if you read those books but they were my childhood:)) Aw you're so sweet but you and your pineapple socks inspired them! I was so excited to see them in Macy's haha X

      Delete
  2. These photos are so cool love your shorts
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/ootd-portobello-road.html

    ReplyDelete