Sunday 5 July 2015

The money’s gone I don’t know where, and this is come from I don’t know where




Hello!!
As you can probably tell I am finally finally on holiday and it is a m a z i n g
Apologies for the shoddy outfit and generally unruly appearance but I love feeling like I have absolutely nothing to do (which is of course a lie- I can feel my common app essay breathing down my neck as I type)
I have so few summer clothes it's a bit of a joke, but hopefully I'm going to be getting some new clothes in the US- if you know any good thrift shops in Chicago let me knowww!! I would be v v grateful


On that note, goodbye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your cute lil comment on my blog! This skirt you're wearing here is so pretty too. Hope you have a fab time in the states! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! No prob, loved your outfit:) Aw thank you so much, and it was amazingg thanks haha xx

      Delete