Thursday 16 July 2015

A man without hands came to the door to sell me a photograph of my house




Hii:)
Things that have stopped me from posting:
- the fact that summer turns me into a lazy outfitless slob
- the lack of internet
- my general inadequateness :((
This outfit was the result of me being forcibly removed from my bed to go to lunch with fam which also explains why there are only three photos, as the mother was getting stressy because we were "going to be late" (we were late anyway soOoOo..)

Anyway, it has been so hot here but for SOME REASON I am still pale>:(
Also I've been keeping a summer scrapbook and documenting every day, which has been cooool- I'm leaving for New York in three days which is CRAZY so I'm going to be documenting everything! We're staying in an air bnb in Chicago (my idea ur welcome father xo) and I'm so exciiiited- I'll keep you updated on that one:)
Byeee
P.S.


/

AND aw shane dawson love you (I'm a bit behind on news thanks to my internetless abode)

No comments:

Post a Comment